image06 image07 image04 image03 image02

B&R NATURAL HERBS HEALTH CARE.

BASIC PHARMACOLOGY FOR MASSAGE THERAPIST

Massage therapist frequently see clients who are taking prescription medications, vitamins, minerals, nutraceuticals, or herbal remedies often a client complaints are not the result of a disease process but a reflection of side effects of medications or interactions between different medications which clearly affect the progression of treatment. Clients are frequently embarrassed or afraid to question their doctor about drugs they have been prescribed or are afraid to tell their doctor that the are taking supplement herbs or seeing an alternative practitioner, often they feel more comfortable discussing their concern to ther health care providers such as massage therapist. A well educated therapist can become a valuable resource of drugs information for family and friends as well as well and can refer clients as needed.

FEW HERBAL PRODUCT

                                            HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS    
Herbalism is one of the oldest arts with extensive roots in many culture. Native American, indian and Africa just to name a few, herbs is defined in different ways depending on the discipline in which they are used. To medical herbalism, however its defined as any plant material that can be used to in a medicine for healing.
Most people do not realize that herbs forms the foundation for much of modern medicine many years of scientific research resulted in the extraction of the active ingredients in plants and the creation of drugs.
Currently about 25% of all prescription drugs are derived from botanical sources  whereas  the other 75% of drugs are synthetically produced. The question from B&R Herbs health care is why  don’t we go 100% herbal. Thank you.
B&R HERBS HEALTH CARE CONDITIONS
With our alternative therapy and natural herbs helps with the following conditions:

  • Partial stroke
  • Early cancer rehabilitation
  • Diabetes
  • fevers
  • high blood pressure
  • Low blood pressure
  • Fertility
  • Depression , stress
  • Dizziness
  • Edema [swelling of the hand / feet]
  • Migrains toxicity
  • Muscle cramps
  • Nails problems
  • Obesity
  • Parkinson’s disease [management]
  • Anemia
  • Skin problems
  • Sweating
  • Psoriasis
  • Thostatic hypotension
  • Rosacea
  • Sexually transmitted disease
  • Sore throat
  • Smoking dependency
  • Sprain, strain and other injuries of the muscle and joint
  • Wrinkles
  • Backaches
  • Arthritis
  • Hiv/aids [management]
  • Cardiovascular disease
  • Candidiasis
  • Bladder infections
  • Breast cancer
  • Acne
  • Age spot
  • Aging
  • Asthma
  • Athlete foot
  • Chemical allergies

UNDERSTANDING THE ELEMENT OF HEALTH

  • Nutrition, diet and wellness
  • Antioxidants
  • Natural food supplement
  • Minerals
  • Air
  • Water
  • Herbs
  • Enzymes
  • Drugs interactions

REMEDIES AND THERAPY WE USE

    • Pain control
    • Colon cleansing
    • Breathing exercise
    • Heat and cold therapy